Breaking

Kim Taehyung Named ‘The Best Face in the World 2020’

Kim Taehyung, also known for his mononym “V,” has proven the power of his influence once again as he emerged winner of the title “The Best Face in the World 2020” by Instagram page @entertainment_awards on Saturday, July 6, 2020. This is his second consecutive win as he also claimed the title in 2019.

The Best Face in the World is an annual ranking of the best faces of celebrities around the world, both male and female, based on fan engagement. From the Top 100, the Entertainment Awards will choose the Top 3 guys and Top 3 girls who got the most likes and comments in their official “Best Face” Instagram posts and they will compete for the title via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Online Poll.

This year, Taehyung got a total of 1,705,681 votes to finish first in the rankings. Fellow BTS member Kim Seokjin grabbed second place by getting 1,349,831 votes. It’s a surprise move by Jin because Jeon Jungkook has always been trailing behind V in the full duration of the poll. The BTS Maknae settled for third this time by garnering 1,329,404 votes.

Landing in fourth and sixth positions are BLACKPINK members Lalisa Manoban (#4), Jennie Kim (#5) and Kim Jisoo (#6).

Here is the final tally of votes from four platforms:

Rank Finalist Twitter Instagram Facebook Online Poll TOTAL
1st Kim Taehyung, BTS 281,170 645,985 543,340 235,186 1,705,681
2nd Kim Seokjin, BTS 215,625 600,636 342,882 190,688 1,349,831
3rd Jeon Jungkook, BTS 229,025 513,038 436,430 150,911 1,329,404
4th Lalisa Manoban, BLACKPINK 78,630 449,673 409,000 69,193 1,006,496
5th Jennie Kim, BLACKPINK 37,225 447,988 50,980 21,529 557,722
6th Kim Jisoo, BLACKPINK 39,620 321,866 115,212 36,738 513,436

Image version:

Earlier this year, Kim Taehyung won the title Asian Heartthrobs 2020 after an intense battle in a series of polls participated by global fans. He bagged the title for the third consecutive year which catapulted him to the Hall of Fame.

30 Comments on Kim Taehyung Named ‘The Best Face in the World 2020’

1. Anonymous // June 27, 2020 at 9:54 pm //

its not like i hate V or i think he is not handsome but here is the thing,kpop industry is really unfair with the idols ranking.In this ranking,in my opinion,they recieved a lot of votes bcz they are popular(ofc bcz of their talent and hard work).most of fans vote for them bcz these fans are biased.I specifically wanted CHA EUNWOO(astro) to be on list but he is nowhere.Seems like people only care about their bias but not the ACTUAL MEANING of title.

2. bplr0066 // June 19, 2020 at 3:48 am //

Did you see Lisa without makeup on blackpink
    was really ugly

3. look at the side profile of Tzuyu, tall nose and jawline matters too. That was what made Lisa on a higher rank.
    Also congrats Taehyung-sshi!! Borahae

4. These haters are badmouthing their own selves. Lol!

Congrats Taehyung, my winter bearπŸ’š

5. he’s attractive
    but kento yamazaki is better looking
    so is junggook and jimin

6. Anonymous // June 8, 2020 at 3:46 pm //

That’s our V.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ We are so proud of you.πŸ‘πŸ‘ We purple youπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

7. Anonymous // June 8, 2020 at 1:01 pm //

Taehyung is and will be the best face for a long long time

8. so handsome

9. masimallow // June 8, 2020 at 4:23 am //

KIM TAEHYUNG DESERVED THIS WIN.πŸ’œ

Lmfao, all you haters make me laugh, stop being rude because your bias didnt win. V is a multi-talented KING who is truly PERFECT and has a heart of GOLD. He worked hard to get to where he is. He is an Angel who should be protected at all cost! πŸ’œ

Nothing but respect and love for him! πŸ’œ

10. PENE WILSON // June 8, 2020 at 3:15 am //

Congratulations Kim Taehyung for a well deserved win! May you be blessed and your dreams come true. Everyone remember to be kind, this world has too much hate. πŸ’œπŸ’œ

11. suck tst // June 8, 2020 at 2:21 am //

This gay will be kicked out of the group, mediocre and ugly freak πŸ’

12. why do you congratulate him stupid fool? you win him a whole bunch of voices, but he still remained scary and not attractive πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

13. Vpnst tae // June 8, 2020 at 2:13 am //

tΠ°e ugliest in the group, a long-eared monkey with liquid hair and a lowered mouth. Wind his voices with bots dumb fans πŸ˜‚πŸ€­ πŸ’©πŸ’ = tae

14. Anonymous // June 8, 2020 at 12:02 am //

Haters are so funny lmao
    Don’t worry that ur favs didn’t win. You are just losers πŸ€ͺπŸ™Š

Congrats King Taehyung, Worldwide handsome Jin and golden maknae JK!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

15. Look at people hating on V pfft, pathetic. This was voted by the public, grow up. Congrats Tae, i am proud of you.

16. the eared bastard does not deserve a place in the group, he is mediocre and unattractive, pah.

17. Vpnst tae susk // June 7, 2020 at 9:07 pm //

Tae Eared Gay does not deserve to be on this list, he is the ugliest of all idols, liquid hair and ears like a monkeyπŸ‘Ž

18. Rano Burieva // June 7, 2020 at 9:05 pm //

That is the most ugly and unattractive in the group, win him bots, the eared must know that he is scary

19. Vpnst tae susk // June 7, 2020 at 9:02 pm //

that is the most ugly in the group, bots to wind his voices more actively🀣 ΡƒΡˆΠ°ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ обСзьяна πŸ’ Π·Π½Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΡˆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ πŸ˜‚

20. Where is tzuyu ?! Why are all blackpinks ?! Though tzuyu is the woman who has the best face !! !! This is really unfair !! Ahk .. I hate this !! I do not accept if tzuyu does not enter !! PLEASE.. I WANT TO TZUYU WIN!!

#Tzuyu woman who has the best face

21. Where is tzuyu ?! Why are all blackpinks ?! Though tzuyu is the woman who has the best face !! !! This is really unfair !! Ahk .. I hate this !! I do not accept if tzuyu does not enter !! PLEASE.. I WANT TO TZUYU WIN!!

#Tzuyu woman who has the best face

22. Anonymous // June 7, 2020 at 3:34 pm //

#Tzuyu woman who has the best face

23. Where is tzuyu ?! Why are all blackpinks ?! Though tzuyu is the woman who has the best face !! !! This is really unfair !! Ahk .. I hate this !! I do not accept if tzuyu does not enter !! PLEASE.. I WANT TO TZUYU WIN!!

#Tzuyu woman who has the best face

24. Where is tzuyu ?! Why are all blackpinks ?! Though tzuyu is the woman who has the best face !! !! This is really unfair !! Ahk .. I hate this !! I do not accept if tzuyu does not enter !! PLEASE.. I WANT TO TZUYU WIN!!

#Tzuyu woman who has the best face

25. tuminis // June 7, 2020 at 3:33 pm //

Congrats at BTS,emerging top 3,@my bias V you always handsome ,even when you’re not handsome again i will continue to support ,…haters cant drink gutter water.

26. κΉ€νƒœν˜•!!

27. King of visual!!

28. Saranghae taehyung!!

29. Where is tzuyu ?! Why are all blackpinks ?! Though tzuyu is the woman who has the best face !! !! This is really unfair !! Ahk .. I hate this !! I do not accept if tzuyu does not enter !! PLEASE.. I WANT TO TZUYU WIN!!

#Tzuyu woman who has the best face