Breaking

Jeon Jung-kook of South Korea and Can Yaman of Turkey topped the second of five preliminary polls of “Sexiest Man in the World 2019.” Jungkook got 43,822 votes or 41.01% to lead the second group followed by Can who garnered 31,000 votes. Both of them will advance in our final poll, the battle of Top 40, which is slated to begin on November 14, 2019.

Joining Jungkook and Can in the finals are the celebrities who ranked 3rd to 8th from this group namely Choi Min-Ho of South Korea, Andre Brouillette of the Philippines, Ji Chang-Wook of South Korea, Sehun of South Korea, Nadech Kugimiya of Thailand, and Chris Evans of USA.

Here are the complete results of Group 2 poll which lasted for 7 days:

Voting in Group 3 to 5 is still ongoing. Here are the remaining schedules:

Group 3 – Nov. 4 to 12:00 noon of November 11, 2019 (Click here to vote).

Group 4 – Nov. 5 to 12:00 noon of November 12, 2019 (Click here to vote).

Group 5 – Nov. 6 to 12:00 noon of November 13, 2019. (Click here to vote)

34 Comments on Jungkook, Can Yaman Top Group 2 of ‘Sexiest Man in the World 2019’ Preliminary Poll

1. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œโœจ // May 31, 2020 at 12:48 pm //

JK I love you ๐Ÿ’œโœจ

2. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information. This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

3. Sangbawihi khualchhawn // November 26, 2019 at 4:57 pm //

Jungkook fighting

4. janedale carnegie // November 26, 2019 at 7:01 am //

Jeon jungkook
    Bts

5. Lachimolala // November 19, 2019 at 7:54 am //

Jungkook lab you kahit di moko lab
    Taetae

6. As days goes by jeon jungkook became more manly

7. The other Guy looks like a girl ๐Ÿ˜‚ Can Yaman ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

8. CAN you have a killer ๐Ÿ˜˜ eyes and attitude ๐Ÿ˜ฑ you are one of the best handsome guy ๐Ÿ˜….you deserve this

9. Jk sexist

10. I Voice jungkook ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ

11. JK fighting ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ love from India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ#bts#Jk#ARMY๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

12. Jeon Jungkook Bunny lots of luv

13. Jk FightingโœŠ๐Ÿ’›

14. Lots of love from `Indian Armyสผ I Purple you jk…. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

15. Jungkookie fan // November 12, 2019 at 10:47 am //

Congrats bts baby boy
    U are so handsome that other people(other than armys) are scared to even give their superstar votes because they are thinking what if my superstar will lose badly in front of jungkook Korea’s pride and the heart robber of the world 2018 again

16. Serena lherisson // November 12, 2019 at 9:36 am //

I’m so proud of junkookie he loves army and if it weren’t for him army wouldn’t be happy army loves kookie even me he’s the BEST!!!

17. Congrats kookie๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

18. Jeon jungkook…๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ You’re the best ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’‹

19. Can โค๏ธโ—

20. Saranghae Kookie. โคโคโคโค

21. Jeon jungkook // November 12, 2019 at 5:07 am //

Jk you are best

22. Hafxah malick // November 12, 2019 at 4:11 am //

Both of them are handsome , cute and sexy guys so they both deserve this award ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

23. JK I love you so much.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œlots of love from India.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

24. Can yaman should me first!

25. Can yaman ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜

26. Jeon jungkook fighting
    Sarang hae oppa๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

27. JK FIGHTING

28. Jeon Jungkook

29. Nice

30. Ashfi Islam // November 11, 2019 at 9:51 pm //

Jeon Jungkook…. Yor are the best and you are only the sexiest man in the world… Sooo we all know that this award just for you…. Cause you are totally perfect in all man…
    ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘„

31. Congrats jungkook ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

32. Kookie I love you and lots and lots of love from indian army….๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹โคโคโคโคโคโคโค

33. Jk congrats๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ