Breaking

100 Sexiest Men in the World 2019 – Group 1 Poll

The search for the Sexiest Man in the World for the year 2019 is on! Who will be this year’s winner? You will decide.

We have nominated 100 male celebrities from around the world based on the following criteria:

40% Physique
40% Popularity index (global visibility in the last 12 months)
20% Charm

We’ve divided the nominees into 4 groups of 25 celebrities. Each group will be opened for public voting in a period of 7 days. The Top 8 celebrities who will get the highest votes from each group will advance in our final poll.

We will open a fifth group based on your nominations. Yes, you can nominate your favorite celebrity in the comment section below. If your nomination is not in our long list of 100, he is between 20 to 45 years old and he passed the above-mentioned criteria, he may be considered to compete in Group 5 which is our wildcard poll. The top 8 vote-getters from this group will also advance in our final poll.

Here is our voting schedule (TWN/HKG+8 Time):

Group 1 – Nov. 2 to 12:00nn of November 9, 2019.
Group 2 – Nov. 3 to 12:00nn of November 10, 2019.
Group 3 – Nov. 4 to 12:00nn of November 11, 2019.
Group 4 – Nov. 5 to 12:00nn of November 12, 2019.
Group 5 – Nov. 6 to 12:00nn of November 13, 2019.

Here are the nominees in Group 1:

GROUP 1 POLL

Voting Mechanics

1. You can choose one up to a maximum of ten (10) celebrities below when you cast your vote(s).
  2. You will be allowed to vote again every after 3 hours until the deadline.
  3. This poll will be closed on November 9, 2019 at 12:00noon HKG/TPE time.
  4. The top 8 vote-getters will advance in our final poll that will start on November 14, 2019.

VOTE BELOW:

Nominate your favorite male celebrity now by posting a comment below!

Voting for Group 2 will start later today.

Track our official hashtags: #SexiestMan2019 #100SexiestMenInTheWorld2019

43 Comments on 100 Sexiest Men in the World 2019 – Group 1 Poll

1. Hello there, jist became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
    it is realy informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.

I wikl appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people wikl be benefited from your
    writing. Cheers!

2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it.
    I have got you book marked tto check out new
    things you post…
    game poker poker 888 регистрация
    888 покер официальный сайт

3. Hey there! I realize this is sortt of off-topic however I
    needed to ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as
    yours take a lot of work? I amm completely new to
    running a blog hpwever I do write in myy diary on a daily basis.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts
    online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions orr tips for new aspiring
    blog owners. Appreciate it!

4. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire
    someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as
    I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know
    where u got this from. appreciate it

5. Anonymous // January 28, 2020 at 7:41 pm //

Jin or Kim Taehyung

6. Team kristine // December 14, 2019 at 6:11 pm //

Kim taehyung on bts i wish your the first one

7. Kim taehyung your the best i hope u are the first won

27. Lee Seung Gi

28. Lee seunggi aktor multitalenta

29. Park seo joon😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘

30. Kim Seok Jin

31. Charu Gahlot // November 15, 2019 at 5:11 pm //

Can yaman. 💯💓

32. Kim Seokjin❤❤❤i’d like to nominate Kim Taehyung,u know most beautiful and sexy human being 😎😍

33. I want to vote Xiao zhan for the most sexy and handsome face,with a good personality and excellent skill actor.

34. Lee Seung gi // November 14, 2019 at 9:38 pm //

Lee Seung gi

35. Lee seung gi 🥰🥰😍😍

36. Lee seunggi😍😍😍

37. Kim Seok Jin ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘

38. Lee seunggi

39. Jk💜💜

40. Kim Seok Jin

41. Yo quiero nominar a kim hyun joong de corea del sur por favor el merece estar en los nominados es guapo y muy sexy 😍😍😍😍😘

42. Jin💜

43. Kim Seok-Jin!
    I’d like to nominate Kim Namjoon of BTS from South Korea, please! He has great physique as well, aside from his handsome face!

1 11 12 13