In 2012, a National Survey on Drug Use and Health saw that 70% of the population are at risk in having liver diseases due to neglect. As we all know, no matter how important our Liver is, we don’t usually think about it enough to take good care of it. In order to prevent liver diseases and to lower the risks of deaths from liver problems, we must all aim for a healthier liver especially that our diet and activities may be a little unhealthy this holiday season due to fatty foods, alcoholic drinks and all-over stress surrounding the festivitites.
• Reduce weight to avoid Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Those who are overweight or obese are at high risk in having NAFLD because there’s too much fat accumulate in the body that it gets stored in the liver.
• Avoid high-calorie diet and eat a well-balanced meals regularly. This can help the liver stay healthy.
• Exercising regularly is also key to burn triglycerides that can be harmful for the liver and the whole body.
• Avoid toxins by eliminating alcoholic beverages and cigarettes. Also, cleanse the liver regularly with fruits and vegetables.
• Take supplements that help protect the liver from damages and diseases.
Sodium Ascorbate, Silymarin, Ganoderma, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Amino Acid Complex are now the strongest composition for a healthier Liver and a stronger immune system. These ingredients can also help regulate cholesterol levels, blood sugar levels and blood pressure which does not just help the liver but also provides wellness for the whole body. LiverMarin Plus contains all these ingredients that make it a good Liver protector! Keep your body healthy and the Liver protected while enjoying other health benefits such as improved digestive system functions, prevent over-production of insulin, excellently manage SGPT and SGOT levels and preventing Hepatitis A and B.