Screengrabbed at exactly 12:00noon of December 4, 2017, here are the complete results of the semifinal poll for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2017”:
Our last five finalists are…
Now that we have announced the remaining 5 finalists, the fans will now decide who among the 10 finalists is the “Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines for 2017.”
Social media voting will begin later today so please stay tuned!
Again, here are the 6-step mechanics in choosing the “Most Beautiful” this year:
1. We are going to have 10 finalists who will vie for your votes. [done]
2. Starmometer will choose 5 celebrities who will fast-track to the Top 10. They will come from last year’s finalists. We will reveal the chosen 5 on December 2, 2017. [done]
3. The remaining 5 will come from an online poll of 40 shortlisted celebrities. This poll will begin this Saturday, December 2. [done]
4. The poll will be open for 48 hours. We will reveal the Top 5 vote-getters on December 4 in the afternoon and they will complete our 10 finalists. [done]
5. And now the finals: The beautiful 10 will vie for public votes via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube beginning December 4.
6. We will reveal the winner and complete results on December 22, 2017.
To prepare for the social media vote, don’t forget to like Starmometer on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starmometer. Also, follow Starmometer on Twitter at www.twitter.com/starmometer and Instagram at www.instagram.com/starmometer and subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/starmometer.
Our official hashtag is #100MostBeautifulPinays2017