Achieving a healthy liver doesn’t necessarily mean you need to break the bank because there are a lot of healthy foods and simple methods that can help you achieve a healthy liver and you wouldn’t guess just how simple it is!
1. Incorporate Garlic in your diet. Despite the strong smell of garlic, it has allicin and selenium which aids in liver cleansing.
2. Try to eat Grapefruit everyday. Grapefruit is high in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it helps boost production of enzymes that helps in liver detoxification.
3. Drink Green Tea. It is a drink of pure antioxidant which assists in liver functions together with other health benefits for the body.
Aside from these 3, make it a habit to exercise regularly and take a supplement that supports the health of our liver; why not take LiverMarin?
LiverMarin is specifically made to aid our liver with its Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate compounds. Here are the benefits of Silymarin and Sodium ascorbate:
• Silymarin – Is an anti-fibrotic which helps avoid tissue scarring. It also blocks the toxins away from our body, away from our liver.
– It regenerates liver cells damaged by alcohol or drugs.
– It protects us against industrial poisons.
– It is a good antioxidant
• Sodium ascorbate – Has general immune boosting properties. It helps prevent the body from getting diseases.
– Has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which aids in protecting the body from harmful diseases.
– Is essential for the body to be able to synthesize collagen, which is an essential component of connective tissues.
Silymarin acts as an antioxidant promoting the growth of new liver cells while preventing liver damages while the Sodium Ascorbate helps boost the body’s immune system.
LiverMarin is high content Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate that is made more effective than powdered ingredients. It is a product of extensive research and development with top quality from the collaborating group of ATC Healthcare International Corporation, Phil. United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) and The Bioscience and Technology Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated in the University of Kansas.
Like LiverMarin on Facebook to get more promos and updates. Also, please follow @LiverMarin on Instagram and Twitter.
Note that, LiverMarin is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease. LiverMarin is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.