We all know that in sports, everything is calculated to the last millisecond. But once in a while, we get a lucky and magical shot we call “tsamba” and this is what “MP Featuring Sports Science” will tackle tonight.
Here are the highlights that you should not miss:
- The sensational buzzer beater shot of basketball player Byron Eaton
- Top 4 ‘tsamba’ shots on PBA
- Chris Tiu talks about his own ‘tsamba’ shots
- The most incredible and historical ‘tsamba’ shots around the world
- The baseball pitch that can only happen once in 19 billion times
- The unique goal of football superstar Ronaldinho
- Guiness World Record holder Paeng Nepomuceno talks about his own ‘tsamba’ in bowling
- Sef-perman vs. B-ball Gang! Sef Cadayona faces Bitoy’s team in a basketball match
- Richard Gomez and his new favorite sport
- Sneak peek on Solenn Heussaff’s circuit training
All these and more tonight on “MP Featuring Sports Science” after “Bet ng Bayan” on GMA’s SNBO.