Searching for your dream mate doesn’t have to be a nightmare, but it can be if you don’t have a plan. Too many people refuse to plan for anything romantic. It will just happen, or ‘someday my prince will come’ are common expressions from singles, young and old alike, who cling tightly to childish fantasies that true love will just float down from the heavens. With sexual disease, divorce, and serial dating on the rise, its obvious that what singles have been doing just doesn’t work!
In “Dear God, Send Me a Soul Mate,” the author shares the hope of a new plan based on old wisdom outlining eight steps to take you from “heartbreak” to “happily ever after.” Learn how to seek things that matter, ask God for a sign, and more!
Title: Dear God, Send Me A Soul Mate
Subtitle: 8 Steps to Finding a Spouse…God’s Way
Author: Rose Sweet
Number of Pages: 160
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Published by Lifebooks, “Dear God, Send Me A Soul Mate” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore (under Relationship section), Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- 101 Success Secrets for Women by Sue Augustine
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- How to Impact and Influence Others by James Merritt
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Strength for Today by John MacArthur
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Words to Live By