Kapamilya hunks Coco Martin, Xian Lim and Gerald Anderson took the early lead in our 2012 Coverguy of the Year poll.
Here are the results as of December 12, 2012 (Day 2), 2:30pm:
|Rank||Name of Celebrity||% of Votes|
|1||Coco Martin – StarStudio||27.0%|
|2||Xian Lim – Total Fitness||16.4%|
|3||Gerald Anderson – Total Fitness||10.5%|
|4||Piolo Pascual – Men’s Health||9.4%|
|5||Paulo Avelino – CosmoMen||8.5%|
|6||John Lloyd Cruz – Esquire||6.0%|
|7||Aljur Abrenica – Men’s Health||5.3%|
|8||Jericho Rosales – Men’s Health||5.1%|
|9||Enchong Dee – Preview Men||4.6%|
|10||Richard Gutierrez – Total Fitness||4.2%|
|11||Derek Ramsay – People Asia||1.6%|
|12||JC de Vera – Total Fitness||1.4%|
HOW TO VOTE:
1. Go to Pinoy Power’s Facebook Page and click “LIKE.”
2. Proceed to the “Photos” section and click the album titled “2012 COVERGUY OF THE YEAR FINALISTS.” The pictures of the 12 magazine covers will be displayed.
3. Click the image of your favorite female celebrity to enlarge the photo.
4. Under the photo, simply click on the word “like” to vote.
5. You can “like” as many celebrities that you want. Each like will count for 1 vote.
6. Voting ends on 11:59pm of December 28, 2012.