Nothing, not even a pandemic, can stop us Filipinos from celebrating Christmas with our peers or loved ones with a party that will be remembered and talked about for the whole year. But hosting and preparing for a Christmas party is such a tedious task and sometimes intimidating. So much so during these times when physical contact is a thing of the past and every gathering is done virtually. How can we step up and create a fun and memorable affair and at the same time hassle-free?
Here are some tips in order to host like a pro and make the most of your virtual Christmas party without breaking a sweat and/or the bank. You only need your PayMaya and you can accomplish everything with ease.
- Cut down on your time spent in the kitchen by ordering food and drinks online. #PayWithYourNumber or via PayMaya QR for cashless on delivery option in partner restaurants and you can get up to 100% balik bayad of up P500.
- Since the party is done virtually, raffle/game prizes can come in the form of PayMaya credits instead of giving cash or gift certificates. You can also give away codes of treats from restaurants or lifestyle brands as prizes.
For example, if you want to give a Jollibee 6-pc. Chickenjoy Bucket as a prize, you can purchase the code from the PayMaya app and you only need to send the code to the winner. The recipient only needs to present the code at the cashier of any Jollibee branch to redeem his/her prize.
To do this, just click “load” on the app’s homepage:
Then click the “Lifestyle” submenu:
Scroll down to choose the treats from various restaurants like Jollibee, McDonald’s, Army Navy, Goldilocks, Chowking, Baskin Robbins, Auntie Anne’s, Dakasi, Tapa King, and more!
Click the chosen treat and you will be directed to the payment page. Click “continue” then “buy” and then the confirmation page will appear together with the unique code that you can easily share to your winner by clicking the “share” button at the bottom of the screen. You can choose to share the code via SMS, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, etc.
- For those who choose a quiet Christmas celebration with the family, they can also buy their Noche Buena staples online using their PayMaya card or mobile number, or in-stores via PayMaya QR. By doing this, they can get up to 100% Balik Bayad of up to P500 per transaction for a maximum of P1,000 a month, until January 31. The minimum purchase to qualify is P500.
- Aside from a Balik Bayad of 1%, 10%, or 100% when you purchase your Christmas party essentials in stores, some shopping malls have additional perks that are too hard to resist:
- a. THE SM STORE: PayMaya users can win one of the 100 motorcycles to be given away when you #ScanToPay at least P1,500 at The SM Store until January 15, 2021.
- b. MEGAWORLD LIFESTYLE MALLS: PayMaya users can get an instant P200 cashback when you spend an accumulated amount of P2,000 PLUS a chance to win P10,000 when you #ScanToPay at least P500 using PayMaya QR at participating merchants in Megaworld Lifestyle Malls (Eastwood City, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Forbes Town, Southwoods Mall, Uptown Mall, McKinley Hill, Newport Mall, and Festival Walk Mall Iloilo) until January 10, 2021. You can enjoy the P200 cashback reward twice during the promo period, for a total of P400 savings!
- c. POWER PLANT MALL and SANTOLAN TOWN PLAZA: PayMaya users can get a chance to win up to P250,000 when you #ScanToPay via PayMaya QR at any partner merchant at the Power Plant Mall and Santolan Town Plaza using The Rockwellist App. Just spend at least P2,000 to get a raffle entry from December 1, 2020 to January 17, 2021.
And did you know that aside from these hassle-free preps and the Balik Bayad that you will earn, you also stand a chance to win up to P1,000,000 via the PayMayaguinaldo promo? That’s right, every time you #ScanToPay via PayMaya QR, Pay with your PayMaya mobile number online, or purchase items at the PayMaya in-app shop, you get to earn a raffle entry that qualifies you to the weekly and grand draw until January 10, 2021!
Read our article Here’s How You Can Win Up To P1,000,000 with PayMaya’s PayMayaguinaldo for the complete mechanics of this promo.