Get a chance to win as much as 1 million pesos with PayMaya’s “PayMayaguinaldo” promo!
Christmas is the season for gift-giving that’s why shopping is at its peak in most households during the month of December. What if I tell you that while you are buying gifts for your friends and loved ones (and for yourself, of course), you can also get the chance to win P5,000, P10,000, P20,000, or even P1,000,000? By going cashless and using PayMaya as the mode of payment in stores and even in online shops, you can earn raffle entries for PayMayaguinaldo.
The promo started last November 23, 2020 and will go on until January 10, 2021. PayMaya users will have a chance to win up to P285,000 worth of prizes to be given away in the weekly raffle draws. And in the grand raffle draw, PayMaya users will have a chance to win as much as 1 million pesos!
To get a chance to win, PayMaya users need only do any of the following to automatically earn raffle entries:
- #ScanToPay via PayMaya QR at your favorite store which accepts PayMaya as a mode of payment. For a P100 purchase, you will get 1 raffle entry. If your purchase reaches P200, you’ll earn 2 raffle entries. My favorite PayMaya QR merchant is National Bookstore.
Simply open your PayMaya app on your mobile and click “Scan to Pay” located at the bottom part of the screen. Then look for the QR code that will be provided by the cashier and scan that code using the camera on your phone.
You will be prompted to enter the amount to pay. In my case, my purchase is worth P210 so I just entered that amount, clicked “continue,” then clicked “pay.” The confirmation screen will appear instantly telling me that payment is successful.
On top of the chance to win up to P1,000,000, you also get 1%, 10%, or 100% cashback of up to P500 everytime you #ScanToPay with PayMaya!
By using my mobile phone to #ScantoPay at the cashier, I automatically earned two raffle entries!
- #PayWithYourNumber when you buy food or items online with a minimum of P100 purchase. For me, I always use my PayMaya mobile number when ordering food from my favorite restaurants, like for example Gringo Chicken and Ribs. When ordering for lunch or dinner from this resto online, I just enter my PayMaya mobile number when prompted to make payment and that’s it! All that’s left to do is wait for the food to be delivered to my place.
Apart from ordering through restaurants’ website, you can also try paying with your PayMaya mobile number at Jollibee Group restaurants like Burger King, Mang Inasal, Red Ribbon, and Chow King.
Similar to your QR purchase, you can also enjoy 1%, 10%, or 100% cashback when you pay using your PayMaya mobile number!
- Purchase prepaid load and other treats at the PayMaya in-app shop. When you open your PayMaya app, you can see that there are choices for “load” or “data”. When you purchase your mobile load or data or even treats at these PayMaya in-app shops, you’re not only getting discounted deals, you’re also earning a raffle entry to the PayMayaguinaldo promo (provided that your purchase is at least P100).
Check out the prizes PayMaya is giving away for the holidays!
- Date of Draw: December 11, 2020
- 1 winner of P 20,000
- 10 winners of P 10,000
- 15 winners of P 5,000
Winners Announcement: December 15, 2020
- Date of Draw: December 18, 2020
- 3 winners of P 20,000
- 10 winners of P 10,000
- 25 winners of P 5,000
Winners Announcement: December 22, 2020
- Date of Draw: January 13, 2021
- 1 winner of P 1,000,000
Winner Announcement: January 19, 2021
Another great reason to use PayMaya is a chance to help our fellow Filipinos. Aside from earning a raffle entry to win cash prizes when doing #ScanToPay, #PayWithYourNumber, or purchasing items at the PayMaya in-app store, you are also giving a PayMayaguinaldo to help micro-entrepreneurs in underprivileged communities as PayMaya will also be donating a P1 million Grand Aguinaldo to Gawad Kalinga to help establish more resilient communities via micro-entrepreneurship around the country.
Furthermore, it’s highly recommended to go cashless every time you purchase something at the store especially in this time of the pandemic. You’re not only protecting yourself by doing a no-contact transaction when paying at the cashier of your favorite shop but you also get a chance to win up to 1 million pesos! Isn’t this the best time to use PayMaya? So if you still don’t have a PayMaya account, this is the best time to do so.
Create a PayMaya account today!