Nominations are now open for “Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines 2020,” the 15th edition of the annual online poll in search of the country’s fairest of them all. Last year’s winner Kathryn Bernardo will be defending her title.
Here are the simple rules for nominations:
1. Simply post your nomination (the name of celebrity with minimum age of 20 and maximum age of 45) as a comment on this blog post and/or our Instagram post at www.instagram.com/starmometer. For example: “I nominate Kathryn Bernardo” in #MostBeautifulPinay2020.
2. Nominations will only last for 3 days.
3. We will consider all nominations who passed the age limit and choose the 20 semi-finalists as (official 2020 nominees) based on the following criteria: 30% charm, 40% physique, and 30% popularity index (visibility in the last 12 months). Since Kathryn Bernardo is last year’s winner, she is automatically nominated.
4. The 20 official nominees will battle for people’s votes via an online poll here in Starmometer. Only six of them will advance in the final round.
5. After we reveal the 6 finalists, they will battle for people’s votes right away via 4 platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Online Poll. The one with the most number of votes from the 4 platforms combined will be named “2020 Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines.”
This year’s mechanics in the selection of 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines is similar to what we did in 100 Sexiest Men in the Philippines. We will give netizens the full power to select the 6 finalists from the 20 official nominees. Then from the Top 6, netizens will again have 100% control in choosing the winner. However, rankings from no. 21 to 100 will be determined by us.
Lastly, nominations will only be open for 3 days only so make it count!
The official hashtags are #MostBeautifulPinay2020 and #100MostBeautifulWomenPH2020.