The Entertainment Awards Instagram page (@entertainment_awards) announced on Tuesday, May 6, the 6 finalists who will vie for the title The Best Face in the World 2020 and they are Kim Jennie, Kim Taehyung, Kim Jisoo, Jeon Jungkook, Lalisa Manoban, and Kim Seokjin.
From thousands of nominees to the Top 100, the search for “The Best Face in the World 2020” is now down to the final 6: three guys and three girls who will battle for one title. Who will emerge victorious this year, a guy or a girl? This is somewhat a battle of the sexes and the ultimate competition for the global celebrity with the most pleasant facial aesthetic.
And for the first time since its inception in Indonesia, the battle for people’s votes will not only happen on Instagram as the online poll will be added as a voting platform and it will be hosted by Starmometer. Aside from Instagram and online poll, Facebook and Twitter poll will be added on May 28 as well.
Here are the mechanics for the online poll:
- You can choose 1 up to a maximum of 2 finalists below when you cast your vote(s).
- You must complete the captcha challenge before you will be able to click “vote.” The captcha protection feature prevents the usage of bots and other artificial voting generator/apps.
- This is an unlimited poll. You will be allowed to vote again after you cast your vote(s).
- Simply refresh the browser and you will be allowed to choose up to a maximum of 2 finalists once again.
- This poll will be closed on June 6, 2020 at 12:00noon HKG/TPE time.
The finalist with the highest combined number of votes from this online poll, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram will be named “The Best Face in the World 2020.”
Here is the schedule of voting period:
Twitter (@starmometer) – May 28 to June 4, 2020 (12:00noon HKG/TPE)
Facebook (@starmo.ph) – May 28 to June 5, 2020 (12:00noon HKG/TPE)
Instagram (@entertainment_awards) – May 26 to June 3, 2020 (12:00noon HKG/TPE)
Online Poll (www.starmometer.com) – May 26 to June 6, 2020 (12:00noon HKG/TPE)
Here are the mechanics for our social media polls:
- Like and share the official Facebook photo of the finalist.
- 1 like/heart is equivalent to 2 votes. 1 share = 4 votes.
- Facebook poll ends at 12:00noon of June 5, 2020.
- Like and Retweet the official Twitter photo of a finalist.
- 1 like is equivalent to 5 votes. 1 retweet is equivalent to 10 votes.
- Twitter poll ends at 12:00noon of June 4, 2020.
- Like and Comment on the official Instagram photo of a finalist.
- 1 like is equivalent to 3 votes. 1 comment is equivalent to 1 vote.
- Instagram poll ends at 12:00noon of June 3, 2020.
Here are the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram voting links of each finalist:
The 6 Finalists