This summer alone, BTS center Jungkook added several feathers to his cap by achieving the following milestones:
- Most Search K-pop Idol on Google and YouTube for the First Quarter of 2020.
- His “Never Not” cover last May 2 becomes the Fastest Twitter Video to Get 1 Million Views in approximately 10 minutes.
- Nearly 20 million people watched the video.
- It’s also the fastest tweet in 2020 to reach 1 million likes in just 2 hours.
- It’s also the Most Commented Tweet of All Time.
- It’s also the 8th most-liked tweet ever on Twitter.
- His Twitter post last April 23 showing his boxing skills garnered a whopping 1 million views in just 14 minutes, which is the previous record on the social networking site.
With this unprecedented display of influence, will the Golden Maknae finally end Jimin‘s longest streak as the no. 1 Idol group member with the highest brand reputation index. In April’s rankings, Jungkook dropped to sixth place from placing fourth in the previous month. Jimin has been ruling this chart since early 2019.
Watch Jungkook’s legendary cover of Lauv’s “Never Not” below: