It could sound like this is a hard thing to do especially when you are at risk or you come from a family that has diabetes however, there are ways wherein you can actually succeed in staying away from diabetes and that’s a simple lifestyle change.
1. Lose extra weight – A healthy weight helps control blood sugar levels.
2. Control your carbohydrates – Manage your carbs intake daily, this will help keep your blood sugar under control.
3. Keep exercising – Regular exercise daily cuts down stress and triglyceride levels.
4. Get enough rest – Getting enough sleep leads to a healthier eating habits with improved blood sugar level.
5. Be conscious about your blood sugar – When you know where you stand and which level your blood sugar is at, you will know if you just need diet or you have to get checked by a physician already.
And when you are conscious about your blood sugar level, you would want to manage and control it. Good thing there’s a supplement that has ingredients which may help manage your blood sugar levels.
When it comes to supplements, it’s best to look for Ampalaya supplements or anything that has the combination of Ampalaya, Banaba, Luyang Dilaw and Bawang. According to studies these ingredients are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control for me, the must-try product that has all these ingredients is BitterGo. It has all the ingredients needed for aiding in blood sugar control! Ampalaya has the ability to lower the amount of sugar in the blood, Banaba helps in controlling the spike up of sugar levels, Luyang Dilaw promotes good control in blood sugar levels and Bawang/Garlic helps in increasing insulin which improves the body’s glucose tolerance and helps in lowering cholesterol levels as well. If you feel like it’s hard to get this product, do what I did. I checked and found BitterGo at Mercury Drug!