Miss Universe Organization President Paula Shugart announced that Salonga, together with 6 others, will judge this year’s pageant which is happening on September 12.
Joining our very own Lea Salonga in judging the 89 delegates of Miss Universe 2011, are the following:
- Adrienne Maloof, from Bravo’s hit series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”
- Amelia Vega, Miss Universe 2003
- Connie Chung, U.S. broadcast legend
- Helios Castroneves, three-time winner of the Indianapolis 500
- Isabeli Fontana, Brazilian supermodel
- Vivica Fox, actress & television producer
Andy Cohen of Bravo’s “Watch What Happens: Live” and Natalie Morales of NBC’s “Today” will be hosting the event.
Live performances will come from Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Bebel Gilberto and Brazilian native pop singer Claudia Leitte.
The live coverage of the 2011 Miss Universe beauty pageant will be shown on ABS-CBN on September 13 in the morning.
Check out our coverage of the 2011 Miss Universe pageant here.