Love is like the universal language for humans whether it be falling in love, maintaining a relationship, breaking up with a toxic partner, or simply loving oneself, and these messages surely resonate with different people.
Explore some of ABS-CBN Music’s newest offerings that can serve as your soundtrack in the current era you are going through:
1. Near-misses of love in “Haging” by Misha De LeonFormer “Idol Philippines” season 2 contestant Misha De Leon focuses on the tricky feeling of finding out if one’s love is truly worth it and acknowledging that love takes time in “Haging.” The sentimental track serves as a follow-up to her debut single “Damdamin” released under Star Pop.
1. Unanswered questions in “Bakit Ka Bumitaw” by Annrain
After suffering a painful breakup, Annrain bravely asks heart-shattering questions to her former lover in the hugot ballad track “Bakit Ka Bumitaw.” Following her “Idol PH” journey, Annrain is now more than prepared to let her music be heard as one of the next divas of OPM.
1. Playful love in “Lato-Lato” by Lizzie AguinaldoLizzie shares her confusion about going back to her loved one despite their conflicts in her sophomore single “Lato-Lato.” She compares her outlook on love to the infamous toy “lato-lato” which moves in a repetitive circular motion when swung up and down. The upbeat track was written and produced by Joven Tan who also worked with her debut single “Baka Pwede Na.”
1. Finding acceptance in “Nakalaan” by EDGEOPM soul balladeer EDGE exhibits courage in accepting a relationship that did not blossom in “Nakalaan” single composed and produced by Kiko Salazar. In the heartbreak anthem, he gives hope to listeners by assuring them that love will eventually find its way to one’s heart.
1. Dancing through the rain in “Indak” by Prince Keino
Up-and-coming young artist Prince Keino brings an uplifting message of living life to the fullest in his debut single “Indak” released under Star Music. The urban dance track captures Prince’s exceptional vocals, dance, and rapping skills making him one of the local acts to watch out for.
1. One true love in “Tunay Na Pag-ibig” by JM BalesFormer “Tawag ng Tanghalan” contestant JM Bales gushes over the blissful feeling of finding the love of his life in his new single “Tunay Na Pag-ibig.” Originally performed by Sam Milby, JM brings an exciting twist to the pop track by showcasing his sweet and warm harmonies.
Listen to the fresh jams of ABS-CBN Music by streaming them on various music platforms.