BLACKPINK has been awarded by Guinness Book of World Records 5 titles for the success of their latest music video.
On June 30, here are the new world records that Lalisa, Jisoo, Rose, and Jennie have officially set:
1. Most Viewed YouTube Video in 24 Hours – “How You Like That” amassed 86.3 million views breaking the record of BTS with “Boy With Luv” last year which scored 74.6 million views.
2. Most Viewed Music Video in 24 Hours – Same with no. 1
3. Most Viewed YouTube Music Video in 24 Hours by a K-pop Group – Again, BLACKPINK dethroned BTS with this title.
4. Most Viewers for the Premiere of a Video on YouTube – “How You Like That” gathered 1.66 million concurrent viewers breaking BTS record of 1.54 million for “ON” which was set earlier this year.
5. Most Viewers for the Premiere of a Music Video on YouTube – Same with no. 4.
What other records do you think can BLACKPINK shatter at the time they unleash their new album?