Here are some highlights that you missed:
- Because of the scuffle that transpired at the wedding anniversary party of Gen. Armando (Roi Vinzon) and Elaine (Kuh Ledesma), the retired general decided to call it a night and sent their guests home.
- Vincent (Tom Rodriguez) thanked his wife Lally (Carla Abellana) for being an understanding wife. He told her: “Lally, thank you for being my wife, for being my friend” and the two embraced.
- Meanwhile, Eric was alone in his condo unit and was feeling depressed. He took a capsule of antidepressant and, in utter despair, he then thought of ending his life by taking a handful of antidepressants. But Eric heard his mother’s voice and this averted plan. Eric thanked his mom for “saving” him once more. Eric’s mom was clueless about what had happened.
- While Eric was packing up (it was his last day in the condo), he reminisced his sweet moments with Eric in what they once considered as their “love nest.”
- Now that a new character, Zandro (Keempee de Leon), is introduced in the series, a big question is waiting to be answered: “How will Zandro affect the story of the series?” Also, “Will the now fragile relationship between Vincent and Lally as a couple be downgraded to just being ‘friends’?”
Watch “My Husband’s Lover” from Monday to Friday, after “Mundo Mo’y Akin” (approx. 9:30pm) on GMA Telebabad.
Like “My Husband’s Lover” on Facebook (www.facebook.com/myhusbandslover) and on Twitter (@myhusbandslover) for more info about the show.