Deep cleaning your home is very important for your health and that of your loved ones. For those who have recently moved to a pre-owned house, deep cleaning can be a daunting task. NW Maids Cleaning Service said, The best household items and household appliances make the home comfortable. Engaging yourself in deep cleaning your home can be time-consuming and challenging; however, it is essential on occasion. Whether you’re about selling your house or you probably just want to prepare it for rent, deep cleaning is an absolute necessity. Deep cleaning your home involves a thorough cleaning of every room in the house from the kitchen to the bathroom, toilet, bedroom, sitting room, dining room, etc.
Deep cleaning the Kitchen and Bathroom
For the Kitchen
- Neatly arrange and organize the pantry.
- Clean the exterior and interior part of the kitchen cabinets.
- Vacuum refrigerator coils and the vent at the bottom of the refrigerator.
- Clean, arrange, and organize your refrigerator.
- Vacuum and wash the floor behind the fridge.
- Clean countertops, appliances, and cabinet surfaces.
- Clean the sinks, the stovetop, and also the oven.
- Don’t forget to clean the window treatments.
For the Bathroom
- Carefully dust the light fixtures and remove cobwebs out of the corners.
- Clean the tubs, showers, toilets, and sinks.
- Clean or replace shower curtains and bathmats.
- Thoroughly wash and clean every surface and mirror.
- Clean the window treatments.
Deep Cleaning the Linen closets, mudroom and laundry room
For the Linen closet
- Remove every item on the shelves and wipe down thoroughly, working from top to bottom.
- Launder linens that haven’t been worn in a while to keep them fresh.
- Vacuum the closet floor.
- Neatly arrange and organize your linen closet.
For the Mudroom
- Dispose of out-of-season footwear, outdoor clothing, and sports equipment.
- Clean and tidy the floor, wiping down every surface.
- Neatly arrange and organize your mudroom.
For the Laundry room
- Clean and wipe down the washers and dryers.
- Dispose of rogue socks and every empty detergent container.
- Neatly organize and arrange your laundry room.
Deep cleaning the Bedrooms
The bedroom is an important part of your home that needs to be kept clean and tidy at all times. A well-tidied bedroom will promote good sleep and hygiene.
- Dust, wipe off and clean knickknacks, surfaces, ceiling fans, and baseboards.
- Clean behind your headboard.
- Wash all your bed linens, duvets, and mattress pads.
- Clean underneath your bed.
- Flip or rotate the mattresses.
- Arrange and organize bedroom closets.
- Also, clean window treatments.
Deep cleaning the Common room and outdoor spaces
For the Common room
- Tidy up the room.
- Wipe down and clean every surface and standing lamps.
- Clean cobwebbed corners.
- Clean the furniture and lampshades with your vacuum’s upholstery attachment.
- Neatly sweep patios, porches, and decks.
- Clean any outdoor furniture and décor.
- Keep any out-of-season decorations.
Deep cleaning your home is a great way to promote good hygiene. Yes, it takes a lot of time and effort to accomplish; however, when done right, it brings a feeling of happiness and excitement. Alternatively, if you don’t have the time to deep clean your home, you can make use of the services of a professional deep cleaner. Hiring a professional deep cleaning service will save you time, effort, and money. It is a wise investment for every homeowner.