Who will be named Most Beautiful Woman of 2020? The most active stans will decide.
From 30 semi-finalists we are now down to our Final 12 who will battle for people’s votes in 4 platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and online poll.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That the perception of beauty is subjective – what one person finds beautiful another may not. But what if we consolidate the opinions of people through a survey on which celebrities do they find beautiful? This way, we can find a consensus on who is perceived by the majority as the most beautiful woman to date. After all, a fan admires a celebrity because he or she sees something beautiful about her not just the physical appearance but other aspects as well like character, her mind, her charisma, her talent, or even the way she deals with things.
In our search for the Most Beautiful Woman, we asked people who they’d like to suggest for the title. From more than 100 nominees, we were able to form a diverse group of 30 semifinalists consisting of various celebrities from all continents. Then netizens had the 100% power to trim down the 30 women to a ‘crème de la crème’ Top 12 who will now battle for the majority’s votes via social media and an online poll.
Here is the schedule of voting period per platform:
- Instagram 1 (@starmometer) – May 1 to 12:00 noon (HKG/TPE time) of May 10, 2020.
- Instagram 2 (@thetop100list) – May 10 to 12:00 noon (HKG/TPE time) of May 20, 2020.
- Facebook 1 (@starmo.ph) – May 1 to 12:00 noon (HKG/TPE time) of May 11, 2020.
- Facebook 2 (@thetop100list) – May 11 to 12:00 noon (HKG/TPE time) of May 21, 2020.
- Twitter (@starmometer) – May 2 to 12:00 noon of (HKG/TPE time) of May 19, 2020.
- Online Poll (see below) – March 1 to 12:00 noon (HKG/TPE time) of May 22, 2020.
Here are the mechanics for the Social Media polls:
- Like and share the official Facebook photo of the finalist.
- 1 like/heart is equivalent to 2 votes. 1 share = 5 votes.
- Like and Retweet the official Twitter photo of a finalist.
- 1 like is equivalent to 10 votes. 1 retweet is equivalent to 10 votes.
- Like and Comment on the official Instagram photo of a finalist.
- 1 like is equivalent to 5 votes. 1 comment is equivalent to 1 vote.
Here are the mechanics:
- You can choose 1 up to a maximum of 5 finalists below when you cast your vote.
- You must complete the captcha challenge before you will be able to click “vote.” The captcha protection feature prevents the usage of bots and other artificial voting generator/apps.
- This is an unlimited poll. You will be allowed to vote again after you cast your vote(s).
- Simply refresh the browser and you will be allowed to choose up to a maximum of 3 finalists once again.
- This poll will be closed on May 22, 2020 at 12:00noon HKG/TPE time.
Here are the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram voting links of each finalist: