Breaking

The Battle Round of Most Beautiful Woman 2020 continues with group 5: Z-Girls member Priyanka Mazumdar of India versus TWICE’s visual Chou Tzuyu of Taiwan versus International pop star Selena Gomez of the USA. The winner of this bout will advance to the final round!

Here are the voting mechanics for this bout:

• Choose one from the three celebrities in this group.
  • Complete the Captcha challenge for your vote to be counted.
  • This is an unlimited poll. You can vote again by refreshing your browser and completing the Captcha challenge.
  • This poll will be closed on April 28, 2020 at 10:00pm HKG/TPE time.
  • The highest voter-getter will have a guaranteed spot in the finals.
  • The second placer of this group will be considered for the two wildcard spots.
  • The third placer of this group will be eliminated.

VOTE HERE:

This year, we will have 12 finalists who will compete for the title “Most Beautiful Woman of 2020.” The winner of each group in the Battle Round plus two wildcards to be chosen from the roster of second placers will comprise our 12 finalists. They will vie for public votes in four platforms: online poll, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. And for the very first time, each platform will have different deadlines. The complete mechanics will be revealed this May when we begin the finals of #MostBeautifulWoman2020.

Support your bias by posting a nice comment below!

VOTE FOR THE OTHER GROUPS HERE:

Click the image above to vote for Group 1!

Click the image above to vote for Group 2!

Click the image above to vote for Group 3!

Click the image above to vote for Group 4!

50 Comments on #MostBeautifulWoman2020 Battle Round – Priyanka Mazumdar vs Chou Tzuyu vs Selena Gomez

1. Guys plz keep voting for our Prips!!
    Where are my Galaxz at?

2. Zgirls I love you // April 28, 2020 at 4:34 pm //

Guys don’t waste your time in reading the comments ignore whatever they say

3. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:23 pm //

hmmm… you shouldn’t say that. think ONCE okay

4. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:20 pm //

I have to say that I was one of that say that priyanka was ugly but now u search for hear and I have to say that she is very beautiful
    But the ones that do this test could choose better picutres of all the costentans❤️

5. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:16 pm //

They didn’t represented ONCE
    Do you like if someone says Galaxy are toxic and narrow fandom just because some of Priyanka fans insulted Tzuyu?
    Once also don’t want too.
    there always toxic people in every fandom, just saying. but they didn’t represented a whole fandom.

6. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:09 pm //

Now you say that we are being racist because someone said once is toxic? Check the comments and you will know how many once said bad about priyanka and even blinks started commenting here because few once are being toxic here.

7. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:06 pm //

no matter who start first. shouldn’t say other fandom as toxic fandom or Tzuyu fans are racist. because Priyanka fans can be racist too and your fandom can be toxic too.
    because racist people not based on what their fandom.

8. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:03 pm //

And remember that Tzuyu is also tan 😉

9. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:02 pm //

And if you don’t stan Tzuyu better because she don’t need toxic fans like you

10. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 4:01 pm //

I am not saying that priyanka is ugly because she is brown the indian people if they say something bad the always say that we are racist

11. Dear it’s not us who started haterd but your fandom started this..so what some of them give them an answer…you haven’t said anything when your mates pointing to Priyanka Calling her ugly.hypocracy at it’s best…wow👏

12. This capcha..Its annoying.I tried like more than 15 times I can’t vote😭😭😭

13. Kah ke le li🙏 // April 28, 2020 at 3:54 pm //

Guys inhe apna kaam karne do … reply karne me samay barbaad mat karo…pichhe reh gaye hai to bachcho ki tarah lad rahe hai…ladne do…tum vote karo..

14. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 3:52 pm //

“white face with black heart”
    “brown beauty much better than white beauty”
    what the hell!!!

15. 😂😂 // April 28, 2020 at 3:50 pm //

Kiddos these days….lol

16. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 3:48 pm //

Haven’t seen a GalaxZ or Priyanka Fan being racist here. It’s just you.
    You are spreading hatred not us

17. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 3:40 pm //

Before pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean!
    See, indian can be racist too? They don’t like other being racist to them, but they’re also racist to others.

18. Priyanka // April 28, 2020 at 3:39 pm //

LISA MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN TZUYU😜😜😜

19. I will never Stan tzuyu.never ever in my life and will make sure my friends do the same .white face with ugly heart.and never wanna part to be this toxic, narrow minded,racist fandom.i wonder some people don’t want to come out from their own bubble and see other perspective of lives .get a life once or whatever urghhhhhh…….

20. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 3:26 pm //

they’re don’t like other calling priyanka ugly, but her fans also racist.

21. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 3:24 pm //

Tzuyu fans are very narrow mindset …they says Priyanka is ugly just because she is brown…. bitch listen…have u ever seen what is brown beauty 😈😈😈😈they looks much better than…white beauty 🙏

22. Priyanka goddess 🐝🤭

23. I will never Stan tzuyu.never ever in my life and will make sure my friends do the same .white face with black heart.

24. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 3:07 pm //

Good to know that tzuyu fandom is toxic. Saying someone ugly means you are the ugly one filled with jealousy and hatred.
    I am not indian.
    I am here for Selena
    But I will vote once more for Priyanka because I can see how much people are hating her maybe because she brown.
    As for beauty standards (if you really need to know)
    Priyanka is beautiful. I am not comparing her with anyone but she is beautiful.
    All of them are!
    Get a life haters!

25. Once and for all // April 28, 2020 at 2:49 pm //

Tzuyu is undeniably prettiest here, international or korean beauty standards. Unless you’re bitter or indenial

26. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 2:47 pm //

Priyanka is ugly and that is all Tzuyu is more beautiful and we are not annoying

27. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 2:45 pm //

If Lisa win is only because she is famous because there are qnither people more beautiful than her
    I am not saying that she is ugly but not the most beautiful
    I see Jennie Jisoo Tzuyu or Mina more beautiful than her
    Only my opinion

28. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 2:43 pm //

Zpop fans vote for priyanka ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. Galaxz💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

29. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 2:12 pm //

Galaxy please vote for Priyanka…

30. VOTE FOR PRIYANKA // April 28, 2020 at 1:53 pm //

Galaxz let’s just I ignore those comments about Priyanka and z girls, let’s just vote for Priyanka aka z girls, she’s such a talented and kind girl, COME ON LETS VOTE FOR HER!!! Love from Norway❤️💪

31. Come on galaxz let’s vote! // April 28, 2020 at 1:46 pm //

Come one galaxz we can do this, even tho is really hard to vote every time, but it is for the best:) we will really show them how much this galaxz love z stars❤️ LETS VOTE UNTIL OUR FINGERS GETS NUMB💪💪

32. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 1:36 pm //

Anyway Lisa will win. I am not saying Tzuyu or priyanka or Selena are not beautiful. But Lisa will win for sure

33. CarVanbell // April 28, 2020 at 1:31 pm //

I guess now someone trying to divide GalaxZ sayibg india for the win and not GalaxZ?
    If Priyanka is in the finals it’s Ultimately Z-Girls’s Win.
    Just remember, whoever from Z-Girls if they were here we will support all.
    So let’s vote for Z-Girls!
    We can do it GalaxZ. For get offended by the people trying to divide and create hate.

34. Just bcoz of curiosity…you know

35. @akshara You are a disgrace to Galaxz.I am also an Indian.Prips is in semi-finlas coz of the entire galaxz not bcoz Indian Galaxz.Be grateful to them.your words can hurt them

36. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 1:25 pm //

@Blink
    Why you are here..?

37. @just saying get your facts staight.If Tzuyu is in finals she won’t win.Lisa will win this whole thing

38. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 1:16 pm //

India for the win, not galaxz for the win
    hmm
    interesting

39. India for the win

40. Priyanka // April 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm //

Priyanka😘😘😘

41. Support prips plz ❤😊.show galaxz that how much you love her.

42. Love you priyanka hope you get in the finales.support priyanka
    As if she will get in the finales then maybe tzuyu can be wild card entry . I think in my opinion she can’t win because there is blackpink members also .But then also I will always support her.❤😊

43. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 12:55 pm //

Once, don’t forget to vote

44. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 12:54 pm //

Galaxy it’s not the time for commenting… It’s only voting Time ..let’s vote

45. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 12:43 pm //

comeon galaxy..we can do it

46. Tzuyu is the best

47. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 12:23 pm //

Priyanka we love you….😍😘

48. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 12:15 pm //

@Galaxz In your dreams…

49. Anonymous // April 28, 2020 at 12:08 pm //

Please vote prip for our Galaxy fandom.. 💕💕

50. Tzuyu fans are so annoying, you think you could win over priyanka, hell no!!…get lost!! India will always support our prips

1 8 9 10 11 12 13