The Battle Round of Most Beautiful Woman 2020 continues with group 4: Bollywood star Deepika Padukone of India versus BLACKPINK member Jennie Kim of South Korea versus “The Flame’s Daughter” star Dilraba Dilmurat of China. The winner of this bout will advance to the final round!
Here are the voting mechanics for this bout:
- Choose one from the three celebrities in this group.
- Complete the Captcha challenge for your vote to be counted.
- This is an unlimited poll. You can vote again by refreshing your browser and completing the Captcha challenge.
- This poll will be closed on April 28, 2020 at 6:00pm HKG/TPE time.
- The highest voter-getter will have a guaranteed spot in the finals.
- The second placer of this group will be considered for the two wildcard spots.
- The third placer of this group will be eliminated.
This year, we will have 12 finalists who will compete for the title “Most Beautiful Woman of 2020.” The winner of each group in the Battle Round plus two wildcards to be chosen from the roster of second placers will comprise our 12 finalists. They will vie for public votes in four platforms: online poll, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. And for the very first time, each platform will have different deadlines. The complete mechanics will be revealed this May when we begin the finals of #MostBeautifulWoman2020.
Support your bias by posting a nice comment below!