You think sugar can just simply make you fat, period? Sugar has a lot of ways to put your body into massive destruction that you’ve never realized possible before. Here are a few things that sugar can do to your body:
1. Sugar makes your organs fat – The fructose in added sugar can trigger the liver to store more fat. Over time, it may lead to fatty liver disease or non-alcoholic cirrhosis.
2. It puts your heart in a terrible position – Heart disease and diabetes are related intricately. Too much sugar can put you at a cardiovascular disease risk.
3. Energy gets drained even more with too much sugar consumption – Just like caffeine, sugar has the crashing effect which makes you want to take more in order to sustain a higher energy level.
4. Sugar makes you feel hungrier – Eating too much sugar scrambles the ability of your brain to tell you that you have eaten too much and therefore you are full.
5. Excessive sugar can put you at high risk in diabetes – An excessive intake of sugar everyday can mess up with your blood sugar level which will then lead you to diabetes. In order to prevent it from happening, look for Ampalaya supplements or anything that has the combination of Ampalaya, Banaba, Luyang Dilaw and Bawang. According to studies these ingredients are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control for me, the must-try product that has all these ingredients is BitterGo. I have friends who have tried it and I’ve researched about BitterGo wherein I learned it has all the ingredients needed for aiding in blood sugar control! Ampalaya has the ability to lower the amount of sugar in the blood, Banaba helps in controlling the spike up of sugar levels, Luyang Dilaw promotes good control in blood sugar levels and Bawang/Garlic helps in increasing insulin which improves the body’s glucose tolerance and helps in lowering cholesterol levels as well.
Knowing now how sugar can affect you, you will definitely be more mindful when it comes to your sugar intake right?