You may not have time for intensive and expensive skincare but there are skin care practices that you can do every day without being very time-consuming. In order to give your skin the care it needs, you must do these things as often as you can.
• Protect your skin from the sun
– Though the sun gives off vitamins to help your skin, too much exposure and strong UV rays can cause damages such as sunburned skin, wrinkles, dryness, and aging.
• Do not smoke
– Smoking tends to make your skin look older and contributes to developing wrinkles. It narrows the blood vessels which decreases blood flow. If the blood flow decreases, the oxygen on your skin depletes which makes it dry and brittle.
• Treat your skin gently
– Daily cleansing may cause harm to the skin if done inappropriately. Always remember to scrub your skin gently, just enough to clean it and remove dirt. Also, make sure that the skin care products you use are gentle and skin-friendly.
• Eat healthy and dose up on Vitamin E
– When you eat healthy, you’re allowing nutrition to come inside your system and further benefits your overall health including the health of your skin. To add up on the perfect skin regimen, dose up on Vitamin E. Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. Aside from that, it also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain, and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease, and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve healthier skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Not to mention that the local Vitamin E supplement, Vita-E is now SRP 7.00 per soft gel capsule which makes it even more affordable to get 400IU of Vitamin E daily!
Vita-E help keep your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!