Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body. This occurs when blood thickens and clumps together. If DVT is not prevented, it may disrupt the blood flow—when this happens, according to medical research and studies, organs like the heart and lungs could be damaged and may cause irreversible consequences & death. Prevent DVT by doing these simple tips:
• Lose the excess weight by exercising regularly and eating healthy food.
• Stay active on a daily basis and avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
• Drink lots of water and stay hydrated.
• Take supplements that specialize in preventing DVT and heart problems.
• The best thing about visiting a vein doctor near me is I can be treated immediately when urgently needed. You should also check that you’ll be able to find doctors near you.
It’s best to choose something that has the right balance of Nattokinase which helps in dissolving unhealthy coagulation of blood, Garlic Oil which aids in the reduction of blood pressure, Ginkgo Biloba which promotes over-all cognitive health, Ginseng which helps regulate cholesterol and blood flow and Fish Oil which helps prevent heart problems. These ingredients have great benefits for the heart and the over-all health of the body. Nattokin contains all these ingredients. Now with a healthy lifestyle—proper diet, regular exercise and Nattokin, you’d be reducing risks of having chronic diseases especially cardiovascular problems!