Another part of taking care of your largest organ aka your skin, is keeping it nourished, moisturized and healthy. When your skin is healthy, beauty and glow follows. How does one do that? Here are the tips!
1. Do not scrub your skin too harshly. Always clean it gently with gentle products. Harsh products tend to strip off the natural protective oils of our skin.
2. Don’t use make-up products that are too harsh for your skin. Some products have strong ingredients that may cause irritation and allergic reactions. Too frequent of these effects may cause scars as well.
3. Know your skin type so you will be able to treat it just the way it should be treated.
4. Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis. This helps in making your skin glow and free from dry and dead skin cells.
5. Aside from fruits and veggies, it is important to have enough amount of Vitamin E in your system.
Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out. Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve healthier skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Not to mention that the local Vitamin E supplement, Vita-E is now SRP 7.00 per soft gel capsule which makes it even more affordable to get 400IU of Vitamin E daily!
Vita-E help keep your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!