Tips on How to Keep Your Skin Healthy
You don’t need to go under the knife or pay so much for keeping your skin healthy. There are a lot of natural ways to keep it looking beautiful, fresh and amazing without breaking the bank and here’s how you can do that:
1. Make sure to drink plenty of water. Not having enough water will dehydrate your skin; it will look dull, dry, saggy and flaky.
2. Stock up on antioxidants. Aside from the fact that it makes your skin look amazing, it also aids in fighting free radicals and toxins. By this, it makes your immune system stronger.
3. Eat healthy foods every day. This do not just keep your body fit and strong, it also aids in keeping the skin looking beautiful, more elastic and stronger.
4. Sleep well every night. When you have a good quality of sleep, your skin gets rejuvenated.
5. Get enough Vitamin E. It has a lot of benefits but most importantly, it promotes skin health.
Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out. Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve healthier skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Not to mention that the local Vitamin E supplement, Vita-E is now SRP 7.00 per soft gel capsule which makes it even more affordable to get 400IU of Vitamin E daily!
Vita-E help keep your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!
Leave a comment