Drinking plenty of water during the hot days of summer can save you from a dehydrated skin. Water is your anti-dehydration fix but you have to know that there are foods that can help your skin stay hydrated and moisturized!
• Olive Oil helps moisturize our skin and balance our pH levels.
• Chia Seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, protein and fiber which helps work wonders in our body keeping our skin healthy and beautiful.
• Watermelons are 93% water while filled with vitamins like Vitamin A, B6 and C. It will not only keep our skin moisturized and hydrated, it will also help the skin cells repair faster.
• Strawberries are known to keep our skin hydrated while giving us radiance and glow.
• Avocados are made of 74% water and filled with natural oil and healthy fat that provides natural moisturizing properties.
While these foods are amazing skin hydration, a dose of Vitamin E can even give us better skin condition. Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out. Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve pretty skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. There’s a Vitamin E supplement called Vita-E and it has nothing but amazing results! Vita-E keeps your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!