A flawless, blemish-free and acne-free skin is not that hard to achieve especially if you have the discipline and right tools for it. In order to keep the skin healthy and glowing, make sure you take the necessary health tips.
• Never sleep with make-up on your face, never sleep without cleaning your face.
• Always put sunscreen. UV rays may damage the skin and may cause wrinkles and bad breakouts.
• Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid anything sweet, salty and oily.
• Sweat it out via regular exercise, meditation or yoga. It doesn’t just detoxify mentally, it also aids in the physical health.
• Don’t forget to take supplements, vitamins—especially Vitamin E.
Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out. Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve pretty skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. There’s a Vitamin E supplement called Vita-E and it has nothing but amazing results! Vita-E keeps your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!