Even if you’re in a great shape or enjoy working out no matter how tired or exhausted you are, sooner or later you will understand how it is difficult to improve your activities without professional tools. In yoga, you will notice this immediately.
Believe it or not, but even a great pair of leggings or a comfortable bra can make a difference in a yoga practice, especially for a beginner. So, let’s talk about the accessories and tools you might need as a beginner or advanced yogi. Of course, you can mix those recommendations as what is helpful to a professional yogi might be helpful to a beginner as well. By the way, have you already got a chakra bracelet to balance the emotions and calm your aura after the yoga sessions? If you haven’t heard about yoga bracelet symbolism yet, check it as well.
So, what are those must-have yoga accessories for everyday practices?
3 Yoga Accessories for a Beginner
The accessories and tools we’re going to talk about are something which will immediately bring the easiness and comfort to your own yoga sessions, helping to get the most out of them.
1. A pair of good yoga pants and top. Having handy clothes important in every workout activity. For yoga, comfortable clothes have special meaning. During your practices, you are going to do multiple asanas for flexibility and stretch. Thus, having qualitative, functional, and what is more important – comfortable clothes is essential. Check clothes by Lululemon, Manduka, and Yoga Rebel;
2. Mat. If you already have a mat, which you’re using for cardio or strength workouts, you may try to practice yoga on it too. But if you feel that it is not good enough for a sensitive back or if you want to do a hot yoga, you need to change the mat. You can find a variety of mats made of different materials, and for so different types of yoga, online;
3. Yoga blocks. For you, as a beginner, a set of the simplest foam blocks will be enough to have qualitative sessions and faster flexibility results.
2 Yoga Accessories for an Advanced Yogi
As an advanced yogi, you probably already have all the accessories mentioned above. So, what else can you get now?
1. Yoga straps. If you practice yoga outside your house, getting a pair of qualitative straps to carry around all of your mats will be a useful purchase. Moreover, it is a great tool to implement in your meditation routine for flexibility and hamstring stretch;
2. Bolster. It is used during the restorative yoga sessions mainly or when you sit in a lotus position for a while or just practice separate asanas for more than a couple of minutes. It is definitely a wonderful tool to make your practices fuller but easier.
So, that’s all for 5 essential tools for yogis. As we have already said, you can mix those tools together and use bolsters and if you’re a beginner too. Just make sure you know how to do it right.