I would always stare at my mom and wonder how she maintains a beautiful looking skin despite her age. I asked her why her skin is so beautiful and she just answered me simply with “because I keep my skin healthy!” that actually proves a point, of course. How would you even begin to have beautiful skin if it isn’t healthy? How do you keep it healthy anyway?
Through research and a lot of other people’s testimonial in surveys, maintaining a healthy skin can be tough and challenging but like any other things, it only requires discipline and consistency to be able to successfully achieve beautiful and healthy skin:
• A well-balanced diet meal is the main ingredient to keeping your skin healthy.
• Exercise helps in releasing happy hormones which helps in fighting stress and other free radicals that may harm the skin’s health.
• Plenty of water is the key to staying hydrated and the skin—moisturized.
• Proper hygiene is important as well in keeping the skin clean from dirt.
• Vitamin E is one of the most important factors that keep the skin healthy.
Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out. Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve pretty skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. There’s a Vitamin E supplement called Vita-E and it has nothing but amazing results! Vita-E keeps your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!