The first five celebrities who will fast-track to the finals of “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2017” are:
[In random order]
Now that we have announced the first 5 finalists, the fans will now decide who among the 40 shortlisted celebrities that you nominated last December 1 will complete the Top 10 of “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2017.”
Voting will begin in a few moments so stay tuned!
Again, here are the 6-step mechanics in choosing the “Most Beautiful” this year:
1. We are going to have 10 finalists who will vie for your votes.
2. Starmometer will choose 5 celebrities who will fast-track to the Top 10. They will come from last year’s finalists. We will reveal the chosen 5 on December 2, 2017. [done]
3. The remaining 5 will come from an online poll of 40 shortlisted celebrities. This poll will begin this Saturday, December 2.
4. The poll will be open for 48 hours. We will reveal the Top 5 vote-getters on December 4 in the afternoon and they will complete our 10 finalists.
5. And now the finals: The beautiful 10 will vie for public votes via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube beginning December 4.
6. We will reveal the winner and complete results on December 22, 2017.
To prepare for the social media vote, don’t forget to like Starmometer on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starmometer. Also, follow Starmometer on Twitter at www.twitter.com/starmometer and Instagram at www.instagram.com/starmometer and subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/starmometer.
Our official hashtag is #100MostBeautifulPinays2017