10 Remarkable Moments in Anne Curtis’ Life
No one can truly replace Anne Curtis in the biz. Most of the showbiz enthusiasts will certainly agree that none from the new wave of artistas can take her place because she is one of a kind. Her unique skills in entertaining people cannot be replicated by anyone—whether by a prime star or a neophyte. Her genuine character and passion for her job made her loved by many people, not just in the country, but all over the world.
Now that the madlang people’s favorite is set to settle down after her engagement with long-time boyfriend Erwan Heussaff, let’s take a look at some of the most memorable moments in her life before she totally bids farewell to her single life.
1. 1997 – Emily in TGISAnne was already a household name at a tender age when she was launched as one of the remarkable characters in the popular 90’s teen-oriented show TGIS. Anne brought life to the character of Emily and was paired with Chubi del Rosario.
2. 2004 – From GMA to ABS-CBN “Life Changing”Everyone knows that Anne grew up under the roof of GMA network, but in 2004, the young actress transferred to ABS-CBN—a decision that she defines “life changing.”
3. 2005 – Kampanerang Kuba Who doesn’t remember Anne’s big primetime project Kampanerang Kuba? The actress once admitted that her character Imang in the fantaserye is one of the most challenging roles she has ever done.
4. 2006 – Maging Sino Ka Man (First Acting Award Nomination)
6. 2011 – No Other Woman“A woman will only be a mistress if there’s an emotional attachment.” This is a famous line from No Other Woman delivered by the most controversial villain Kara Zalderiaga played by Anne. The romantic drama film is one of Anne’s career milestones that left a mark in the hearts of movie enthusiasts.
7. 2011 – Annebisyosa (No Other Concert)Her concert Annebisyosa made a huge buzz in entertainment industry because of her fearless performances. As a self-confessed frustrated singer, Anne showcased a different level of confidence in putting up her solo concert—which garnered different reactions from the people.
8. 2013 – Making MEGA in South AmericaAnne kicked off the Making MEGA fashion documentary of the country’s best fashion magazine, MEGA. The actress flew to South America with MEGA team and Emmy award-winning director Michael Carandang for a prestigious photo shoot of the magazine’s September big fashion issue.
9. 2014 – Blood RansomOne of the greatest dreams of every actor is to get into Hollywood, and Anne is one of the lucky artists to achieve this dream. The actress was chosen to bring life to the lead character Crystal in an independent American thriller vampire romance film Blood Ransom.
10. 2016 – Erwan Heussaff’s ProposalAnd last but not the least, Erwan’s romantic proposal! A surprising and heart fluttering video posted by Erwan last December 17 shows that the couple got engaged in their recent trip to the U.S.