Obesity does not just mean you’re fat, overweight or you can’t fit to any proper clothing. It’s more than that and it means your health is at risk. Being overweight or obese is more than just fat layers in your body. When someone is obese, the body functions are very low which takes a toll on different major organs of the body. Here are the list of organs and how they are affected by excess weight.
1. Heart – When a person is obese or overweight, the arteries are basically blocked because of the plaque build-up making it hard for the blood to flow. This means the heart needs to work harder and pump harder.
2. Colon – Most people who are overweight or obese eat a lot of processed food. Processed meat, sweets and unhealthy things can cause harm to the colon which is responsible for eliminating the toxins.
3. Brain – When a person is obese or overweight, the brain suffers when sending signals. A study found that the cognitive highways of the brain of obese people are diminished, which compromises the sending of signals to the different parts of the brain.
4. Skin- Hormone changes can cause acanthosis nigricans, a thickening and darkening of the skin; swelling and stretching of the skin can cause redness and irritation, known as stasis dermatitis; and poor vein function can lead to ulcers, found most often in ankles as a result of lacking blood flow.
5. Lungs – Poor lung function means blood vessels may not be getting enough oxygen. Similarly, obese people face a far greater risk for obstructive sleep apnea than non-obese people, further limiting the oxygen their bodies take in. Problematic enough during the daytime, a failure to breathe at night could turn fatal in a hurry.
It is not rocket science to find out how excess weight affects the organs in our body. However, being more aware about the effects on our organs might help us in keeping watch on our weight. With healthy diet, an active lifestyle which requires exercise daily, avoiding sweets and oily food can help us lose the excess weight.
Good news! There’s another source of help in lowering our wait. Thanks to FatOut! FatOut is the newest slimming supplement that helps lose weight without dangerous consequences. FatOut’s strength is its ability to REALLY help clean the colon and get rid of the waste as it is easily taken out of our system. The body flushes away the bad fat and toxins that may cause problems in our colon in the most convenient way possible! With FatOut, you will experience the revolutionary Sweep and Shred Formula which cleanses the colon and burn down fats for a healthier and sexier you which mainly promotes detoxification.
With Pu’er Tea extract which eliminates fats that are hard to digest, Aloe Vera Powder that detoxifies and cleanses the colon, Alfalfa that nourishes the digestive system, Oat Fiber that controls the appetite. Moreover, The Green Tea Extract is best known to effectively burn and shred fats by speeding up the metabolism and Psyllium Husk that sweeps away the toxins and cholesterol.
If you are already having troubles with your weight, it is time to make a lifestyle change and consider taking action on the dangerous risks of excess weight. High triglycerides would only lead to a higher risk of having chronic diseases, what a great news to have a supplement such as FatOut to help you stay healthy. FatOut would make your life better by keeping the extra weight away reducing the risks of coronary heart disease, metabolic syndrome and other hazards to the health.
FatOut is a product of extensive research and development that guarantees top quality and promising health results which makes it absolutely different from other slimming supplements.
FatOut is now on available at a special promo price. Like FatOut page on Facebook to get updates and prizes.