I grew up watching the Wonderful World of Disney, so yeah, I’m a Disney Kid. I love all the characters of the Disney universe from Toy Story’s Woody and Buzz Lightyear, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and all Disney Princesses like Pocahontas, Mulan, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella, and of course, Anna and Elsa from the Oscar-winning animated feature “Frozen.”
It has always been my dream to see all Disney characters in person, and in 2008, this dream became a reality as I set foot on Disneyland in Hong Kong for the very first time.
During my HK Disneyland experience, I was able to watch spectacular musicals like “The Lion King” and “Golden Mickeys” and saw various Disney characters on parade. It was definitely awesome seeing these characters in person after you came to know them on movies and TV shows. It’s surreal!
This Christmas, a bunch of Disney characters will come to Manila for this year’s “Disney on Ice.” A new production dubbed “The Magical Ice Festival” will feature the incredible talents of world-class ice skaters, grand costumes, dazzling lights and enchanting music at the Smart Araneta Coliseum from December 25, 2015 to January 3, 2016.
And since Sun Cellular is partnering with “Disney on Ice,” you now have the chance to watch the show for free!
Sun is giving out hundreds of #SunDisneyonice tickets, 3 per day from September to December, by joining games and trivia through its Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/suncellularph.
They also have a raffle to loyal Sun subscribers. Here are the mechanics:
1. Promo is open to all Non-stop Surf subscribers for Sun Prepaid and Sun Postpaid and Non-stop Surf plan subscribers for Sun Broadband Postpaid from October 10, 2015 to November 30, 2015.
2. To qualify for the loyalty rewards, subscribers must simply register to the NON-STOP LOYALTY PROMO for free thru the following ways:
- a. Via SMS: Text SUNDISNEYONICE via 2470
- b. Via Online: Log-on to www.suncellular.com.ph/disneyonice
- c. He or she must provide her name, home address, contact number, address, email, age and gender. Valid registration will receive a correct syntax confirmation from 2470.
Note: Registration is part of the requirements set by DTI, this is to have an unbiased system that will allow equal opportunity for all participations to win.
3. One-time registration only per SIM card. Only one registered name per mobile number. Registration is free of charge.
4. The Non-Stop Surf subscription will determine the number of loyalty entries that subscriber will earn.
Aside from the giveaways, Sun subscribers will get 5% off on ticket purchase at Ticketnet, simply present your latest Sun postpaid bill or official Sun SMS and a valid ID.
Here are the “Disney on Ice” schedules:
December 25 – 1:30PM | 5:30PM
December 26 – 1:30PM | 5:30PM
December 27 – 1:30PM | 5:30PM
December 28 – 6:00PM
December 29 – 6:00PM
December 30 – 1:30PM | 5:30PM
January 1 – 1:30PM | 5:30PM
January 2 – 10:30AM | 2:30PM | 6:30PM
January 3 – 10:30AM | 2:30PM | 6:30PM
For more details on #SunDisneyonIce, visit http://suncellular.com.ph/disney-on-ice.