Here are the mechanics:
2. Post a one day itinerary for the city of your choice–Shanghai or Seoul–in your Facebook timeline. Tell us the attractions that you would like to see and other things that you’d like to do in one day in not less than 5 sentences.
If I win a trip to Korea, here’s my one day itinerary in Seoul:
11:00 AM: Gyeongbokgung Palace – Dress up in gorgeous Hanbok and become the main character of a historical drama.
1:00 PM: Tongin Market – Eat lunch at a traditional Korean market.
3:00 PM: Bukchon Hanok Village – Visit the set location of the Korean drama series “Personal Taste.”
6:00 PM: Naksan Park – Perfect nighttime walks along the fortress trail.
9:00 PM: Myeon-Dong – Eat street foods and buy souvenirs.
3. Include the hashtag #AirAsiaInShanghai if Shanghai, China is your choice or #AirAsiaInKorea if you pick Seoul, Korea.
4. Don’t forget to tag @AirAsiaPhilippines and @starmometer so we can check your entry plus tag three of your friends and invite them to join, too!
5. And just to make sure that we don’t miss your entry, post the link of your post in the comment section below this article.
6. Contest duration is November 11 to 30, 2014. AirAsia will choose one winner of two tickets from the #AirAsiaInKorea hashtag and another one from the #AirAsiaInShanghai hashtag so be creative!
7. Winners will be revealed on first week of December and will be notified via Facebook. Winners will win a trip from Manila/Cebu/Kalibo to Korea and Manila to Shanghai. Travel period is from the date of the announcement of winners (first week of December 2014 perhaps) to March 31, 2015. Holidays and long weekends are not included. Request depends on seat availability.
8. And yes, you may post an entry for the Shanghai contest and another one for the Seoul contest so you will have two shots in winning the prize! You can even post multiple entries as long as each entry is unique.
9. Flight tickets do not include terminal fee and travel tax. It includes 20 kg baggage allowance for international flights. It is transferable but not convertible to cash. Booking requires 10 working days before flight date.
So hurry! The clock is ticking. Join now!