CPA Board Exam Results: 1,107 out of 5,540 examinees passed the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam last July 2014 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi as released by the Philippine Regulation Commission on its official website www.prc.gov.ph. This is equivalent to an almost 20 percent passing rate this year.
This year’s topnotcher came from Asian Development Foundation College (ADFC).
Here are the Top 10 CPA Board Examinees (July 2014):
1. Rommel Rhino Catudio Edusma, Asian Development Foundation College – 94.57%
2. Joanna Marie Lim Barrozo, San Beda College of Alabang, Inc. (St. Benedict College) – 93.43%
3. Ray Hamodi Balagbis Ngalot, University of San Carlos – 92.43%
4. Orvile Perdon Rabino, Adventist University of the Philippines – 92.00%
5. Joscel Barrio Delos Cielos, Xavier University – 91.57%
6. Jamaica Perez Englis, University of San Carlos – 91.43%
7. Ken Lester Tantiado Guillen, Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Main, Sta. Mesa – 91.29%
Dann Karlo Alfaro Manzano, San Beda College – 91.29%
8. Eros Dela Rosa Herrera, San Beda College of Alabang,Inc.(St. Benedict College) – 91.14%
Thomas Zachary Pineda Sarigumba, University of San Carlos – 91.14%
9. Jo-Ann Herrera Mercado, Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Sto. Tomas – 90.86%
10. Lyndon Giganto Asis, Southwestern University – 90.43%
Adrian Caguete Enriquez, San Beda College – 90.43%
For the complete list of board passers, visit www.prc.gov.ph.