4 days to go before we announce your choice for the fairest Filipina of the year, check out the current rankings of our Twitter poll.
(As of October 22, 2013, 3:30pm)
TR – Today’s Ranking
PR – Previous Ranking
HOW TO CAST YOUR TWITTER VOTES:
1. Click below and follow @starmometer on Twitter:
2. Tweet your vote by using the following format and using the hash tag #100MostBeautifulPinays2013:
I vote for (code and name of celebrity) #100MostBeautifulPinays2013 Vote here: http://po.st/BqoZkQ
I vote for #BeautifulJanine Janine Tugonon #100MostBeautifulPinays2013 Vote here: http://po.st/BqoZkQ
Here are the codes for each member of the Top 20:
Andi Eigenmann (Code: #BeautifulAndi)
Angel Locsin (Code: #BeautifulAngel)
Anne Curtis (Code: #BeautifulAnne)
Bea Alonzo (Code: #BeautifulBea)
Carla Abellana (Code: #BeautifulCarla)
Cristine Reyes (Code: #BeautifulCristine)
Erich Gonzales (Code: #BeautifulErich)
Iza Calzado (Code: #BeautifulIza)
Jennylyn Mercado (Code: #BeautifulJennylyn)
Jessy Mendiola (Code: #BeautifulJessy)
Jewel Mische (Code: #BeautifulJewel)
Karylle (Code: #BeautifulKarylle)
Kim Chiu (Code: #BeautifulKim)
Lea Salonga (Code: #BeautifulLea)
Lovi Poe (Code: #BeautifulLovi)
Maja Salvador (Code: #BeautifulMaja)
Marian Rivera (Code: #BeautifulMarian)
Mariel Rodriguez (Code: #BeautifulMariel)
Sarah Geronimo (Code: #BeautifulSarah)
Toni Gonzaga (Code: #BeautifulToni)
3. 1 tweet is equivalent to two (2) votes.
4. Voting via Twitter is unlimited! You can tweet your vote as many times as you can as long as you can make each of your tweets unique. Just make sure that the codes/hashtags are correct for the votes to be counted.
5. The poll ends 11:59pm of October 25, 2013.
To cast your vote via our online ballot, click HERE.