Karylle and Marian Rivera dropped to 4th and 5th, respectively.
Here are the current Top 20 in the Facebook poll of “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2013” as of 3:00pm, October 8, 2013:
|T R||P R||Name of Celebrity||FB Votes|
TR – Today’s ranking
PR – Previous ranking
HOW TO VOTE ON FACEBOOK:
1. Go to Pinoy Power’s Facebook Page. Click “LIKE”:
2. Proceed to the “Photos” section, then click “Albums” and then proceed to the album titled “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2013.” The pictures of the 20 finalists will be displayed.
3. Click the image of your favorite female celebrity to enlarge the photo.
4. Under the photo, simply click on the word “like,” share or even post a comment to vote. We reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments. Here are the equivalent number of votes for each task:
1 like = 1 vote
1 comment = 1 vote
1 share = 3 votes
To fast-track to the voting page, click below:
5. The Facebook and Twitter polls and Online Ballot will end 11:59pm of October 25, 2013.
HOW TO CAST YOUR TWITTER VOTES:
1. Click below and follow @starmometerblog on Twitter:
I vote for (code and name of celebrity) #100MostBeautifulPinays2013
I vote for #BeautifulJanine Janine Tugonon #100MostBeautifulPinays2013
Here are the codes for each member of the Top 20:
Andi Eigenmann (Code: #BeautifulAndi)
Angel Locsin (Code: #BeautifulAngel)
Anne Curtis (Code: #BeautifulAnne)
Bea Alonzo (Code: #BeautifulBea)
Carla Abellana (Code: #BeautifulCarla)
Cristine Reyes (Code: #BeautifulCristine)
Erich Gonzales (Code: #BeautifulErich)
Iza Calzado (Code: #BeautifulIza)
Jennylyn Mercado (Code: #BeautifulJennylyn)
Jessy Mendiola (Code: #BeautifulJessy)
Jewel Mische (Code: #BeautifulJewel)
Karylle (Code: #BeautifulKarylle)
Kim Chiu (Code: #BeautifulKim)
Lea Salonga (Code: #BeautifulLea)
Lovi Poe (Code: #BeautifulLovi)
Maja Salvador (Code: #BeautifulMaja)
Marian Rivera (Code: #BeautifulMarian)
Mariel Rodriguez (Code: #BeautifulMariel)
Sarah Geronimo (Code: #BeautifulSarah)
Toni Gonzaga (Code: #BeautifulToni)
3. 1 tweet is equivalent to two (2) votes.
4. Voting via Twitter is unlimited! You can tweet your vote as many times as you can as long as you can make each of your tweets unique. Just make sure that the codes/hashtags are correct for the votes to be counted.
5. The poll ends 11:59pm of October 25, 2013. Online ballot will start this Sunday, September 29. Stay tuned!