Popular pageant website GlobalBeauties.com has released their Top 30 ranking for Miss World 2013 based on the performance of all candidates in the pre-pageant events from the last two weeks since the beauty contest started in Bali, Indonesia.
Topping the list and receiving the highest marks from the judges is Philippines’ very own Megan Young who garnered 4.82/5 points.
Following closely are delegates from Brazil and Spain.
Here is GB’s Top 30 ranking:
The Pageant Experts:
- Canada’s Donald West, from Pageantopolis
- Chile’s Ricardo Guiraldes, from Chilean Charm
- United States’ Jimmy Harris, from Beauty School
- South Africa’s Andre Sleigh, from Eye For Beauty
- Puerto Rico’s Edwin Toledo, from Times of Beauty
- Panama’s Edwin Dominguez, from Global Beauties
- Indonesia’s Nur Soegijatno from Indonesian Pgts
The 63rd Miss World Pageant is happening on September 28 at Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center in Bali, Indonesia.
If Megan will bag the crown, it will be historical for the country. Not only will it become the first time that the Philippines win the Miss World crown but we will also be the first and only country in the world to have won in all grand slam pageants: Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International, Miss Earth, and Miss Supranational.
Photo Credit: Miss World Organization