Is there more to life?
Do you sometimes question what you’re doing? Do you wonder why you’re here? Robin Chaddock draws on her extensive experience as a life coach to help you find the answer by providing step–by–step instructions to uncover your primary passions and greatest strengths, and then provides a framework for discovering how to use them to achieve satisfaction and fulfillment.
Each person has a God–created purpose in life-—a “divine assignment” that will fulfill their deepest longings. Once you discover this, you can…
- nurture and improve your strengths
- use your talents and gifts to improve the world
- positively impact your sphere of influence
- bring out the best in the people around you
- develop a more intimate relationship with God
The informative, easy–to–read chapters include fun and challenging questions to help you explore your beliefs and clarify your goals. Knowing your personal path to success enables you to live confidently, experience happiness, encourage family and friends, and help others.
Title: How to Find Your Personal Path to Success
Subtitle: Keys to Living Out Your Purpose and Passion
Author: Robin Chaddock
Size: 5 1/4? x 8 1/4?
No. of pages: 224
Published by Lifebooks, “How to Find Your Personal Path to Success” is now available in all branches of National Book Store (under Self-Help section), Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- 101 Success Secrets for Women by Sue Augustine
- Words to Live By
- Strength for Today by John MacArthur
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- “How to Impact and Influence Others” by James Merritt
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD