What is your first impression on Mikael Daez? If you first saw him in his role as “Dean” in the hit morning soap, “With a Smile” the first thing that will come to your mind is that he is a happy-go-lucky-playboy but beneath the chic-boy moves and tough guy image, he has a soft heart, especially to ladies. In his recent interview with GMA Network we asked the 25-year old bachelor on what he thinks about love and on finding the right one.
We first asked him if there is someone close to his heart, “My friends, My family and God, special someone? Not really sure, hopefully soon.” Mikael answered. He also emphasized that “Love is no rush, don’t wait for it, It will come to you.” He also admitted that being in-love is a big risk. “Yeah, love is risky but when you’re on track, Its worth everything.”
We then asked him his advice on finding the right one: “If I were in Dean Mode I’d say just try and try, but if you are asking me as Mikael, just be nice to everyone, be friendly and keep the energy alive.” He answered. Mikael also added that a person should always have a positive vibe. ”Just be positive, even if he or she dumps you, just smile I’m definitely sure you’ll get through.”
With all the projects, Mikael finds time to reflect on his goals in his career. He shared “Maybe the right one for me now is my career.” Catch him as he portrays “Dean” every morning on GMA Network’s “With a Smile”.
Don’t forget to like and follow the kiligserye’s official Facebook page and Twitter account:
– Kevin Carlos, GMA Social Media Specialist
- Three Things You Still Don’t Know About Andrea Torres of ‘With A Smile’
- Andrea Torres on Who Makes Her Smile: Christian or Mikael?
- RJ Padilla Goes Topless on Stage, Stuns Fans
- Mikael Daez Says Food Makes Him Smile
- Christian Bautista Reveals Similarities with His Character in ‘With A Smile’
- What Makes Bryan Benedict Smile?
- ‘With a Smile’ Starring Mikael Daez, Andrea Torres & Christian Bautista – Teaser
- Christian Bautista, Andrea Torres and Mikael Daez – The Love Triangle that Will Make You Smile
Previously on “With A Smile”: