Everyone wants to succeed—-at work, at home, in relationships, and in life. But sometimes the road to success can be difficult, and even the most seasoned leaders can find themselves in need of some motivation.
In “Life Promises for Success,” NYT bestselling author and Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel shares a collection of inspiring readings and Bible promises designed to encourage those seeking to succeed in every area of life.
Filled with easily applicable Bible verses, motivational quotes, and engaging and inspiring readings, Life Promises for Success is the perfect daily reader for anyone looking to reach their highest goals, achieve greatness, and inspire others to do the same.
About the Author
Jim Tressel is the head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. Since taking over the reins in 2001, Tressel has guided the Buckeyes to seven bowl appearances, including five BCS games; five ten-win seasons; four Big Ten titles; and one national championship. Prior to coming to Ohio State, Tressel spent fifteen seasons as head coach at Youngstown State University, where he was a four-time pick for the Division I-AA National Coach of the Year award. Coach Tressel has an overall coaching record of 208-72-2 and is ranked twelfth all-time in Division I coaching victories.
In the course of his twenty-plus years as a coach, Tressel has been named the Chevrolet National Coach of the Year (’93, ’94, and ’97); the American Coaches Association National Coach of the Year (’91, ’94, and ’02); the Eddie Robinson National Coach of the Year (’94 and ’02); and the AFCA Regional Coach of the Year (’87 and ’93). He has also been selected seven times as Ohio Coach of the Year.
Coach Tressel is actively involved with the American Football Coaches Association, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Alpha Tau Omega, The Ohio State University Medical Center, and the William Oxley Thompson Memorial Library.
He and his wife also work on behalf of the Alzheimer’s Association of Central Ohio, the Columbus Children’s Hospital, the Tressel Family Fund for Cancer Prevention Research, Ronald McDonald House, the Youngstown State University Minority Student Endowment, the Mount Carmel School of Nursing, and the Jim and Ellen Tressel Athletic Scholarship Fund.
Coach Tressel and his wife, Ellen, live in Upper Arlington, Ohio. They are the parents of four children: Zak, Carlee, Eric, and Whitney.
Title: Life Promises for Success
Sub-Title: Promises from God on Achieving Your Best
Author: Jim Tressel
Size: 4″ x 7″
No. of pages: 224
Published by Lifebooks, “Life Promises for Success” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore (under Inspirational section), Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- 101 Success Secrets for Women by Sue Augustine
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- How to Impact and Influence Others by James Merritt
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Strength for Today by John MacArthur
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Words to Live By
Today’s the Day by by Jim Stovall – Winners’ Wisdom to Succeed in Every Situation