By picking up this book, you have already taken a first step toward succeeding in life. But will you take the next step. and the next? Will today be the day you finally resolve to do something positive with your life-no matter what difficulties you face?
The world is made up of all kinds of people in all sorts of circumstances. But ultimately, everyone falls into one of two categories: winners or losers those who succeed. and those who fail. Nobody sets out to lose fail. But often we don’t really know what success means, or how to achieve it personally.
Now there’s help. In this inspiring and uplifting book, Jim Stovall shares easy-to-read, easy-to-put-to-work nuggets of wisdom that he has learned personally by overcoming his own blindness and becoming one of America’s most accomplished entrepreneurs. Each persuasive chapter gives you a practical, positive, powerful insight that can help you successfully negotiate every situation in your life.
Ready to get started learning the winner’s ways of success? Today’s the Day!
Title: Today’s The Day
Subtitle: Winners’ Wisdom to Succeed in Every Situation
Author: Jim Stovall
Number of Pages: 192
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 X 0.75 (inches)
Published by Lifebooks, “Today’s the Day” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore (under Inspirational section), Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- 101 Success Secrets for Women by Sue Augustine
- Words to Live By
- Strength for Today by John MacArthur
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- “How to Impact and Influence Others” by James Merritt
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD