Speaker and author Sue Augustine awakens the innermost passions and aspirations of women with powerful strategies and practical keys that will take anyone from where they are to where they want to go.
After surviving a severe illness, Sue sold products door–to–door with a vision of becoming an international speaker and author. She knows first–hand what it takes to turn a dream into a success story. With insight and encouragement, Sue shares 101 inspirational secrets to help women:
- embrace their unique God-given abilities
- overcome doubts, fears, and insecurities
- develop a long-term vision and see it come to pass
- packed with ideas, advice, and guidance, this resource will inspire and help anyone, anywhere—from the home front to churches to corporate boardrooms.
Packed with enthusiasm and hands-on suggestions, 101 Success Secrets for Women encourages you to put these principles into practice and achieve more than you thought possible!
Title: 101 Success Secrets for Women
Subtitle: Overcoming Your Obstacles and Achieving Your Dreams
Author: Sue Augustine
No. of pages: 288
Size: 5.5 x 8.5
Published by Lifebooks, “101 Success Secrets for Women” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- Unlock the Power of ‘Words’ to Change Your Life Forever
- Strength for Today by John MacArthur
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- “How to Impact and Influence Others” by James Merritt
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD