A Present Help in Time of Trouble
Offering significantly more than the typical thematic or topical anecdotes of some other devotionals, the in-depth Bible exposition of this daily study gives you a firmer grasp on many of the great passages of Scripture–passages that speak at length of Christian character, the meaning behind Christ’s death and resurrection, and how we benefit from life’s trials.
After a year in God’s Word with this book as your companion, you will find that both your Christian walk and your faith have grown stronger–-all because you committed yourself to a daily, in-depth study of the Scriptures, and to learning more about the God who is your Strength.
“How blessed is the man whose strength is in You. . . .”
–Psalm 84:5, NASB
* Paperback: 400 pages
* Originally published in the US by Crossway Books
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 971-0453-15-7
* ISBN-13: 978-971-0453-15-3
* Size: 4.75 x 7.5″
* SRP: P199.50
Published by Lifebooks, “Strength for Today” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- “How to Impact and Influence Others” by James Merritt
- 101 Success Secrets for Women by Sue Augustine
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD