Emptiness, disappointment, longing…ever since Eden, wealth, power, pleasure—-even family and friends—-have been unable to fill the vacancy within each heart. Drawing wisdom from Ecclesiastes, Jeremiah will help you discover the “one thing” necessary for a rich and meaningful life. Gain assurance of who you are, who sent you, and why!
“Searching for Heaven on Earth” is a finalist of both the ECPA Gold Medallion Book Award and the Jordon Christian Book of the Year Award.
Back Cover Text:
Don’t you deserve a little happiness?
They are the questions that plague us:
- Is happiness within my reach?
- Why is life so frustrating?
- Is it too late for me?
Or to put it another way, “Where can I find a little heaven on earth?”
History’s most successful man, Solomon, wondered just that! And as Dr. David Jeremiah shows us, he was a man who tested life’s haunting questions head-on. And tasted life’s riches full-on. And who found his answers in the last place he thought to look.
Listen, then, to his voice. A voice that, if you pay attention, will speak directly to your flesh and bones and heart. A voice that admits: Maybe happiness is an empty hope. Or maybe we’ve simply been looking in all the wrong places…
Title: Searching for Heaven on Earth
Subtitle: How to Find What Really Matters in Life
Author: Dr. David Jeremiah
Binding: Soft Cover with flaps
No. of Pages: 352
Size: 5.5 x 8.5 (portrait)
Published by Lifebooks, “Searching for Heaven on Earth” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- “How to Impact and Influence Others” by James Merritt
- 101 Success Secrets for Women by Sue Augustine
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD