Quiet Time Moments for Women allow busy women to immerse themselves in the Word of God. These brief one-page readings pack a punch with a Scripture passage, inspiring thought, and a prayer or quote.
Catherine Martin’s Quiet Time Ministries empowers women around the world to engage in life-changing interactions with God. Now she adds to her best-selling books (more than 70,000 copies sold) her first collection of one-page devotional gems. These brief readings not only touch the hearts of women on the go but also set the tone for those who want to linger in God’s presence and immerse themselves in the truths of God’s Word.
Each entry includes a brief passage of Scripture, a fresh new inspirational thought, and either a short prayer or a quote from a devotional classic of the nineteenth, twentieth, or twenty-first century. With a handy 4 x 6 size, this will be a treasured addition to every woman’s quiet time materials.
Title: Quiet Time Moments for Women
Description: Short Devotions to Refresh Your Heart
Author: Catherine Martin
Size: 4″ x 6″
No. of pages: 288
Published by Lifebooks, “Quiet Time Moments for Women” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- “Life Promises for Women” by Cynthia Heald
- “Thank You!” – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- “God’s Best for My Life” by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- “Breakfast for the Soul” by Various Authors
- “Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines” Book 1 and 2
- “Gaining Through Losing” by Evelyn Christenson
- “Life Lessons for Mothers“
- “How to Find Your Personal Path to Success” by Robin Chaddock
- “Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate” by Rose Sweet
- “Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake” by Lisa Morrone
- “How to Impact and Influence Others” by James Merritt
- “101 Success Secrets for Women” by Sue Augustine
- “Believe You Can” by John Mason
- “Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids“
- “50 Ways to Feel Great Today” by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- “365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know” by John Edmund Haggai
- “Best Inspirational Stories of the Year“
- “8 Steps to Positive Living” by Frank Freed PhD