Here are the descriptions of the said films:
AMERICAN PIE: THE REUNION
In the comedy American Pie: Reunion, all the American Pie characters we met a little more than a decade ago return to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn’t and that time and distance can’t break the bonds of friendship. It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler’s mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. –Universal
In the action-comedy 21 Jump Street, Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school. As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, Schmidt and Jenko risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier – and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind. –Sony Pictures
HOW TO JOIN THE E-RAFFLE:
Be one of the 3 winners of this DVD bundle containing: ‘21 Jumpstreet’ and ‘American Pie: Reunion’ by simply joining our electronic raffle!
1) Open to any resident of the Philippines. Participants from outside the country will be disqualified.
2) Must have a Twitter and/or Facebook account.
3) Promo ends on September 23, 2012, 12:01am.
4) Winners will be chosen via electronic raffle to be conducted by Rafflecopter and Random.org, and will be contacted via Facebook. Winners will also be announced on starmometer.com, Twitter (@starmometerblog) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/starmometer).
5) Earn raffle entries by doing at least one of the following tasks below. The more tasks you do, the more raffle entries that you will earn: